dimanche 6 décembre 2020

soft magic. | Upile Chisala


Résumé : 

'soft magic.' is the debut collection of prose and poetry by Malawian writer, Upile Chisala. This book explores the self, joy, blackness, gender, matters of the heart, the experience of Diaspora, spirituality and most of all, how we survive. 'soft magic.' is a shared healing journey.

Voici une traduction personnelle du résumé ci-dessus :

TRADUCTION A VENIR


Extrait : 

I am dripping melanin and honey.
I am black without apology.

------

Today and all days,
I am thankful for women of color
who love/write/create/emote
from the root
and never
apologize for their magic.

------

I want to think that God smiles
when a black woman
is brave enough to love herself.

------

now  that I know
the soft magic of your laugh
and how your body moves like art,
why would I ever go back?
what was before you?

Voici une traduction personnelle de l'extrait ci-dessus :

TRADUCTION A VENIR


Extrait de soft magic.


Mon avis : 

AVIS A VENIR

Ma note :

15/20


Infos complémentaires :

Genre : Poésie
Editions : CreateSpace
Date de parution : 2015
Nombre de pages : 122

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire